Hydraulic Hose Transportation
Hydraulic hose in the process of loading and unloading, should pay attention to the following points:
- In the process of loading and unloading the hose, light loading and unloading should be done.
- The hose should be packed neatly in different rolls (strips). Excessive bending of the tube body should be avoided. Other heavy objects should not be piled on the hose.
- It is strictly prohibited to mix the hose with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent, inflammable and explosive materials. The pipe body should not be in direct contact with goods with sharp edges.
- For the hose to be transported flat and straight, when the length exceeds the loading carriage, the extra long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being damaged by dragging on the ground.
- If the hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or workshop dock) for some reason, the site must be smooth, the hose should be placed neatly flat, and the bottom of the hose should be well padded, the top should be covered, and no weight should be piled ; At the same time, the hose should not be in contact with heat sources.
- When moving hoses, do not drag them anywhere. Heavy hoses should be loaded and unloaded with lifting equipment or special machines to prevent accidental damage to the hoses.
20 years of industry experience
Let customers experience a full range of services